Welcome to the 12 days of success with SellerActive! On the 10th day of success SellerActive is giving you low stock reports!
The Low Stock report shows your individual listings that hit a certain sales velocity threshold (Sales Velocity is how many units of any item you sell per day on average, and it only calculates when the item is in stock. This is calculated on a weighted average of the number of units ordered for that SKU in the last 30 days, so newer orders have more of an impact on sales velocity than older orders) compared to your "Days to Restock" for that vendor. This populates the Purchase Queue report that you can then send off to vendors for inventory replenishment.
To generate the Low Stock report, you’ll need to:
- Set up Sales Velocity in your advanced settings
- Create vendor mappings
- Wait 14 – 30 days for the report to gather Sales Velocity data.
After these prerequisites have been satisfied, you can view the Low Stock report by going to the Reports page. The report generates based off of the information it gathers from the Sales Velocity and Days to Restock that you’ve entered. If you want to be more conservative with your inventory, you can enter a higher “Days to Restock” number in order to have items appear on this report sooner.
To prepare the Low Stock report to send to vendors:
- Enter the amount you’d like to order from the vendor in the Purchase Qty column.
- Select which listings you'd like to transfer, or check the box next to Purchase Qty to select all the listings within the report.
- Click “Add Selected to Purchase Queue.” (If you don’t enter a value into the “Purchase Qty” column, the listing will NOT move over to the Purchase Queue even if it’s selected.)
If you have questions, comments or suggestions for new features and integrations contact our support team today at 1 800 545 738 or email us at Support@selleractive.com.