Happy Friday! Our team has been growing and we are excited to show off what we have been working on! We have some great updates and features to share with you!
- Expanded Marketplaces For Our Listing Builder Tool - Create listings on Amazon, Walmart, and your WooCommerce store from our Listing Builder tool. Avoid the inefficiency of listing to each marketplace individually by streamlining multichannel listing through SellerActive. . This List Builder tool can be found under the Listing dropdown in your SellerActive account.
- Inventory Location Tracking Improvement - We’ve improved how SellerActive integrates with warehouse and inventory management systems, such as SkuVault. This allows for an enhanced workflow; Your warehouse management system (WMS) manages physical products while SellerActive processes inventory information and communicates with e-commerce marketplace channels.
- Enhanced Jet.com Order Management - Inventory is important to the way Jet.com handles orders and listings. Jet.com rejected orders are treated as canceled orders and don't tie up product inventory in your SellerActive account.
Other Product Updates:
- Persistent Sales Rank Data from Amazon - Sales Rank Data from Amazon helps sellers know the period of time since an item last sold. This information can now be found in your SellerActive account.
- New Publish Page - The new Listing Publish tool is now part of the Listings menu on your dashboard. This new listing tool provides one convenient place to publish listings.
Log in to your account here to access these features.
Have a feature you would like to suggest? We would love to hear from you!
Contact our support team via email at email@example.com or call 1-800-545-7385