YES! You can leverage SellerActive 's repricing and order management while also using other services.
SellerActive is considered an "all-in-one" service that can handle quantity updates, price updates (with repricing), and order management. With that said, we can establish your account so that quantity updates can continue to be managed on the sales channel directly instead of by SellerActive.
Once your integrations have been established, we can set your integration to let quantities from your sales channel override the quantities we have locally. This will allow for continued repricing changes.
- SellerActive can reprice your active listings only if there is quantity present within SellerActive. If the quantity is 0 then your items will not reprice.
- Typically we import quantities for a sales channel once every 24 hours.
Here is an example of how your sales channel's settings (Settings -> Integrations) may look like:
Positives of quantity being updated outside of SellerActive:
- You don't have to manage quantities within two or more platforms.
- You can create and assign pricing strategies and then let SellerActive's repricing software do the work
- With the appropriate settings in place, you can still publish to the sales channel without sending quantities consistently to your sales channels (see "Allow publishing of new product listings and updates to existing listing properties" setting under OUTBOUND)
Negatives of quantity being updated outside of SellerActive:
- SellerActive was originally built to be the quantity hub so many features are catered toward the full experience of managing your catalog. Many features within the Products and Listings workspace can be ignored.
- Quantities will not update as fast within our platform. The quantities will be sent to us eventually, but there could ultimately be gaps in time between price attempts (as the quantity may be 0 within our system).
- We would still need the Product's/SKU's in our system in order to reprice.