We can update your Leadtime to Ship per SKU for Amazon.
The Leadtime to Ship that is assigned to your SKU's is very important as it will indicate how long it will take before your buyer receives their item. With the growing and evolving e-commerce requirements, many sales channels have adjusted their options to allow for Leadtime to Ship to be utilized. Unfortunately not all sales channel handle this value equally.
Each sales channel offers a way to update these options on your listings. Each way can be slightly different and not all sales channels can be updated from within your SellerActive account.
Leadtime to Ship is different then the shipping templates you can utilize on Amazon, eBay, or Walmart.
- At this time you can update pre-existing templates through SellerActive "using our Bulk Operations" feature on the Listings Workspace, via bulk upload, and you can also set your default Shipping Policy under Settings > Integrations.
Every sales channel offers unique options:
Amazon will allow users to set the Leadtime to Ship on a per SKU basis. You can assign Shipping profiles within Amazon but those profiles do not negatively impact the Leadtime to Ship. This is different then the shipping profiles that can be assigned on a per SKU basis.
- You can assign Leadtime to Ship for Amazon through SellerActive.
- The Leadtime to Ship value is prioritized over the shipping profile that is established on the same SKU. These are two separate fields recognized by Amazon and SellerActive can update both of them.
eBay has adapted to using shipping templates or profiles to manage the Leadtime to Ship/Handling Time. There are no restrictions for any category.
- You can add and edit pre-existing shipping templates for eBay within your eBay account.
- You can assign pre-existing templates through SellerActive
Walmart has a very strict policy when it comes to Leadtime to Ship (they reference this value as "Lag Time"). By default all SKU's are presented with a Lag Time of 1 day. In order to extend the timeline, you must submit an official request through your Walmart account. If you are approved, then you can edit this value in bulk within your Walmart Dashboard. If you're not approved, you cannot extend the Leadtime to Ship.
- Here is a step by step guide, provided by Walmart, explaining how to submit a Lag Time Exception.
- The new shipping template options on Walmart will not circumvent this request process. Unfortunately SellerActive cannot persuade Walmart to accept your request submission.
Other sales channels
Each channel has unique options for updating the Leadtime to Ship. You must adjust those values on the sales channel directly.