How can I see the recent re-pricing actions on my listings?
You can now see the repricing actions of your listings directly within the SKU Window. If you're ever curious to see how your item is repricing or what the reasoning behind the repricing action is, you can reference the "History" option under the Listings tab.
- This was previously visible within the legacy Pricing Report but has been moved to now be within each individual listing.
At this time SellerActive only has algorithmic repricing options for AmazonUS, other Amazon sites, eBay, and Walmart. We do provide Velocity and Mirror Pricing options for our other available integrations.
Any pricing change that is made using our pricing strategies will appear in this Pricing History page
Steps to open the Pricing History
1. (For the smoothest workflow) Open the Listings Workspace within your account
- You can also access this page from the Products Workspace. In the Products Workspace you can search for the SKU and move to the Listings Tab.
2. Search for the SKU in question.
3. Click the SKU row for the marketplace you want to review your repricing actions on.
- You can also select the different sales channel while the SKU Window is open and you are selling that product on more then one sales channel.
4. Near the middle of the page you will see the "History" button. Click the History and you will see the last 100 pricing attempts or the attempts made within the last 30 days (if under 100).
Can I export the repricing actions for a given listing?
At this time there is not an option within the application where you can export the Pricing History. You can submit a request to the Support team (email@example.com) for further analysis and export options.
I don't see any repricing history for my item. What is wrong?
There could be a few reasons why you do not see any Pricing History for your items. The most common reason is that your item has been inactive on the marketplace for longer then 30 days. SellerActive does need available quantity in order to properly review the incoming market data of your competition and reprice your item effectively.
Another common situation is that your pricing strategy may not have accurate competition. If you have a Algorithmic Buy Box strategy but your Amazon listing does not have a Buy Box, your item might be set to your Preferred Price or sit at your Minimum Price. Finally, sometimes your item might just not have a Pricing Strategy at all attached to it.
If you would like someone from our team review your items, please send the SKU example to Support@selleractive.com
Is there a way to "jump start" the SKU's that have a Pricing Strategy attached to them?
SellerActive is a "trigger-based" system so whenever the quantity or price is changed, we will trigger an update to the marketplace. If the "Price" is adjusted, we will prompt a change to the marketplace and that should result in new market data from the sales channel.