Here are some common first questions you might have when working with SellerActive for the first time.
Will my listings automatically import from our integrated marketplaces?
One of the first steps you should take when you start with SellerActive is integrate your associated marketplaces. Once integrated, we will automatically import all Active listings from the marketplace and establish not only a marketplace line within the Listings workspace but we will also create a SellerActive product.
Retired items on Walmart will not be imported automatically. If you would like these items in SellerActive they need to be un-retired and then re-imported.
- We import full inventory files from the marketplace every 24 hours by default. If you list new items onto the marketplace directly, they will be imported on this timed schedule.
- You can prompt a full inventory file at any time within the integration tile and selecting "Import"
- If your eBay listings are failing to import it could be that you have Duplicate SKU's (Custom Label's). Check notification center for errors.
When I first integrate my marketplaces, will the quantity from the marketplace overwrite what is in SellerActive?
If you have a product and SKU within SellerActive before the listing is integrated, SellerActive’s quantity will be assigned to the newly imported listing. The Price and Quantity sync setting must be active for that specific marketplace in order for us to send outbound communication.
Can I update the quantity on the marketplace and have that update SellerActive?
That is not the typical workflow however we can set the account in order to import quantities from the marketplace, update SellerActive, and in turn update all of your other marketplaces.
- This setup will follow the same 24 hours import schedule from the marketplace so if you adjust the quantity on the marketplace there will be a delay before it is updated within our system
- We cannot import Price from the marketplace. If you want Price or Cost to update SellerActive on an automated basis then your best route would be through an FTP.
- You can contact your Account Consultant for more information.