SellerActive supports multiple accounts on the same marketplace. Two Amazon accounts? No sweat. Follow these steps to ensure all accounts are integrated.
Many sellers operate on multiple accounts within the same marketplace. Some folks have two Amazon accounts; others have three or more on Walmart or eBay. SellerActive supports connecting additional marketplace accounts (sometimes called "child accounts"). Here's how to ensure you're set up right:
Set up a second SellerActive login
You are required to create a new SellerActive account (which is free of charge) and our Support team will then be able to link the two accounts together. You can then manage both (or more) accounts from your main login.
Send a merge request to SellerActive
Send an email to support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request that your two logins be merged to the same account. We'll need the following details:
- An email address. (This address must be different from the email address used to set up your main account)
- Business Name
- Need quantities synced between your accounts? Let us know.
Once received, our team will merge your accounts and advise you when you can access both from the same login.
Once the SellerActive accounts are linked, you will be able to access orders for both stores within the main account. You can then switch between the inventory and products via the settings drop down on the left hand side.
Things to note
- Both stores must have the same SKUs for quantity to be synced.
- Certain functionality is limited when you add a child account. You can only add to your existing workflow.
- If you have the following integrations, please contact SellerActive to make sure that adding multiple accounts is the best option for you.
- Any FTP process