WELCOME TO THE
MULTICHANNEL MANAGEMENT FREE TRIAL
To help you during your free trial, you have an account rep to help answer any questions you may have. We’ve also put together videos, setup guides and answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to help you explore MCM.
Talk with a Cart Multichannel Management MCM team member by scheduling a demo and/or requesting trainings during your trial period.
After purchasing a subscription, you’ll have access to more capabilities as well as ongoing support from our technical support team. You may purchase a subscription at any point during your trial period.
- What can you do during the Free Trial? Check out our available capabilities! ⬇️
- Here's how to get started ⬇️
- Need help? Check out the help resources available to you during this trial ⬇️
Available Capabilities During the Trial
- Create and publish listings to Amazon, Walmart and eBay (USA for all channels)
- Create a variety of pricing strategies per sales channel and apply them to up to 100,000 SKUs
- For more than 100,000 SKUs, you’ll need to reach out to your account rep to purchase a subscription since free trial accounts only support a 100,000 SKU limit.
|Sales Channel Listing Management and Publishing (Amazon, eBay and Walmart)||X||X|
|Automated Repricing (Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Shopping Carts)||X||X|
|Multi-Channel Pricing Management||X||X|
|Access to Cart Multichannel Management's Self-Guided Training (Support Center/Videos)||X||X|
|Multi-Channel Inventory/Quantity Management||By request||X|
|Multi-Channel Order Management, Shipping Solution Integration and Cross Channel Fulfillment||X|
|Integrate Multiple Accounts From the Same Marketplace||X|
|Deliverr 3PL Integration||X|
|Other Service Integrations||X|
|Custom Price/Inventory FTP Options||X|
|Technical Support via Email/Chat/Phone||X|
|Guided Implementation Service Options||X|
Watch our Trial Overview Video and "Learn How To" video series to walk you through how to set up your account, create/publish listings and how to reprice using Cart Multichannel Management.
- Integrate your sales channels
Adding sales channels may be done from Settings > Integrations > Add Sales Channels. Update your outbound price settings when you’re ready for Cart Multichannel Management to manage and send updates to the sales channels.
- Book a meeting with your account rep
- Learn how to publish listings
- Learn how to use pricing strategies
- Integrate your sales channels
- One-on-One Consultation: If you need additional help, schedule a meeting with your account rep by clicking here.
- Ready to sign up? Access additional capabilities and technical support by signing up for a paid subscription. While logged in to Cart Multichannel Management MCM, click on your email address on the left menu and click "Subscription" to select the plan that is right for you. If you would like to work with a dedicated implementation manager during your onboarding, review our available Implementation packages.
- Not ready to sign up after your trial period ends? All of your information will be safe for the next month with your integrations turned off. You’ll have an option to re-activate your account during login or you may contact your account rep.