Shopify will soon launch a feature called "Multi-Location Inventory", which will allow you to create additional locations for your inventory.
If you're a SellerActive customer using the Shopify integration, you must remove all additional locations from within Shopify. This is a crucial action that must be taken, as location does not need to be attached to individual items in order for SellerActive's Shopify connection to break.
Please note: Shopify's Multi-Location Inventory settings are different from the locations you can create locally within SellerActive. You do not need to update any information from within SellerActive.
Not sure if your Shopify account has multiple locations listed? Check your SellerActive account. If you have multiple locations listed in Shopify, you'll see this alert:
1. Log into your Shopify account
2. Go to your Settings options in the lower left hand corner
3. Select "Sales Channels"
4. Select “Point of Sale”. This should create a new browser window with several setup options.
5. Select "Store locations" and then “Edit locations”
6. Ensure that there is only one location listed within this section.
For more information on Shopify Multi-Location Inventory, click here.