Learn how to connect your Cart Fulfillment 3PL as a fulfillment center in Marketplace Management to easily route orders, manage inventory, and publish listings onto marketplaces
Are you a seller using Cart Fulfillment as your 3PL and interested in connecting your marketplaces for fulfillment?
With this integration, you can do the following:
- Route your marketplace orders to Cart Fulfillment and send tracking updates to the marketplaces
- Update marketplaces with your available Cart Fulfillment inventory
- Prioritize Cart Fulfillment among your other fulfillment centers along with FBA and WFS (FBA taking priority)
- Leverage your Cart Fulfillment product data to publish listings to marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart and even your Shopify store
Once you have completed onboarding onto Cart Fulfillment, you can connect your Cart Fulfilment account to your Marketplace Management account with the following steps.
- While logged into your Cart Fulfillment account, go to the Cart Brand Console (Home), and sign up for a Marketplace Management trial account. Be sure to convert to a paid account prior to the 14 day trial end date.
- Reach out to your assigned Marketplace Management Onboarding rep or via firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to integrate your Cart Fulfillment account and provide your Cart Fulfillment Tenant Code. Once a member of the onboarding team has confirmed your integration is ready to be set up, proceed with the next step.
- Log into Cart and go to Marketplace Management. Then go to the "Integrations" setup page and click "add services" under the My Services section.
- Select Cart.com as the service and select the Tenant you would like to connect to your Marketplace Management account.
- Once completed, you can add a default ship code and channel specific ship codes to the integration so that Cart Fulfillment knows how orders need to be shipped.
Once the integration is complete, Marketplace Management will start pulling product and inventory data from Cart Fulfillment into Marketplace Management, where they can be listed to any connected marketplaces. Pulled product data include:
- Default Price
- Retail price
- Variation relationships
- Variation color/size
- Additional properties may be added by request
- IMPORTANT STEP: Before integrating your marketplaces and/or site(s), meet with your assigned Marketplace Management onboarding manager. They will work with you to create an onboarding plan that is specific to your business' needs, ensure marketplaces are connected appropriately to avoid double shipments, and provide next steps before integrating and going live.
- Just like any other fulfillment integration within Marketplace Management, Cart Fulfillment can be prioritized on a per-product level and any orders routed to Cart Fulfillment, once shipped, Marketplace Management will receive tracking updates to send out to the originating sales channel.