You may now make quantity, fulfillment center priority, and fulfillment cost updates to your Inventory in bulk via file upload. In tandem with our legacy upload process this is the best way to update your Listing specific information in bulk.
- A Product and a Listing are very different within SellerActive. Not all imports are equal! For more information on the Product Import, please review this article
You may take the following actions via file upload:
- Increase quantity for a particular fulfillment center or your default fulfillment center
- Decrease quantity for a particular fulfillment center or your default fulfillment center
- Override fulfillment center quantity if Quantity Action left blank
- Update fulfillment center priorities by SKU
- Update Fulfillment Cost for a particular SKU by fulfillment center or your default fulfillment center
What file do I use to perform this action? Where do I find it?
The best part about the import process is that you can use whatever file you want as long as there is a column header that we can use to map and a SKU within the file. For example:
If you are in a pinch you can also download a sample file from the Upload page (Tools -> File Uploads)
Now you are ready to Import!
Navigate to the same Import page (Product Workspace -> Import) and select "Inventory" before choosing your saved file for import. Shortly after our system completes the preview process you will have the option to map your inventory columns if they differ from what our system recognizes. If you choose to use the default template file we referenced above, you will find that our system recognizes the column headers and will not require mapping.
Tips for the new process:
- If you do not include a "Quantity Action" within the file, we will replace the previously stored quantity for the SKU on that row with the quantity you provide in the import.
- If you have more then one Fulfillment Center and you do not specify a Fulfillment Center for a SKU row in the import, we will update the Default fulfillment Center. We advise that you include a Fulfillment Center for each SKU to avoid confusion.
- You cannot use this import to change "locked" Fulfillment Centers such as Amazon FBA or Deliverr quantities.
- You cannot create new Fulfillment Centers from this import. We advise creating your Fulfillment Centers first prior to performing any imports.
In this example below, the following actions will be taken:
- Test_SKU SKU at “My East Warehouse” fulfillment center will be updated to have an additional 10 items added to the total quantity, with an updated fulfillment cost of 1.99, and updated to #1 priority between fulfillment centers
- Test_SKU SKU at “My West Warehouse” fulfillment center will be updated to have 15 items decreased from the total quantity, with an updated fulfillment cost of 2.99, and updated to #2 priority between fulfillment centers
- Sample_1 SKU will have an updated quantity of 10 total at the default fulfillment center
- Sample_2 SKU will be updated to have an additional 15 items added to the total quantity, with an updated fulfillment cost of 1.99 at the default fulfillment center