Here are the recommended steps and best practices to successfully create new listings from existing products, along with videos to guide you through this process.
Here are a series of videos to walk you through how to successfully list to Amazon, ebay, and/or Walmart using SellerActive.
Integrating - In order to publish listings, SellerActive requires the Outbound settings to update Prices and Quantities to be On. Please see this article for more information about setting up your integrations.
- Export/Import - Prepare your product data by exporting your product information, adding additional required fields for publishing, and re-importing this new product information back into SellerActive using the Products Workspace. (i.e. UPC, Primary Image, Description, Brand, Shipping Weight Unit, Shipping Weight Value, Manufacturer)
Note: If you are creating a brand new product from scratch, please view this video and then continue with the remaining steps.
- Staging - Stage your products to the desired marketplaces you want to list to and start the listing process
Slides from the Staging presentation are available here
- Categorizing - Categorize your listings based on the desired marketplaces
- Listing Status - Understand what each listing status means
- Publish "Ready to Publish" Items - Working with Ready to Publish Items
- Working with "Incomplete" Items - How to troubleshoot items with missing information
Slides from the Working With Incomplete Items presentation are available here
- Working with "Errors" - How to troubleshoot the most common errors
Slides from the Working with Errors presentation are available here