In order to list successfully to eBay through SellerActive, you will need to be opted into eBay’s new business policies. eBay has recently rolled out these business policies so your account might not be established with them yet. Assigning the policies within the eBay integration tile will set a default option for all of your future eBay listings and is critical for publishing success.
The policies you assign within the eBay integration tile impact all of your listings. You can adjust these on a SKU by SKU basis within the eBay portion of the SKUPane.
How do I know is I am opted into these policies?
- Go to your eBay integration tile (Settings -> Integrations -> eBay)
- On the Listing Details tab of your ebay Settings screen, fill in your Shipping Location and select your Default Policies information.
3. If you are NOT opted in then we do suggest you click on the opt in link (highlighted below) which is on the eBay “Business policies” page. Midway through the page you should see another link which should allow you to setup your shipping and account templates.
4. Create your templates on eBay’s side.
5. After about 30 minutes those templates will appear within the drop-down menu’s within SellerActive.
I keep getting errors for "Missing Location" or "Missing Payment Policy". How can these be fixed?
This means that you have not assigned the eBay policies to your default settings. If you establish these settings within the integration tile and re-publish those listings should publish successfully.
Here is some additional information on these errors:
I clicked on the "opt in" link and it says that there is a problem with the ebay policies at this time. Any suggestions?
Unfortunately we have seen this page might experience down time throughout busy parts of the day. As this is an error on ebay's end we cannot effectively troubleshoot those issues. We advise coming back to the page later on or opening a ticket with ebay through your seller account.