We can update your Leadtime to Ship per SKU for Amazon.
The Leadtime to Ship that is assigned to your SKUs is very important as it will indicate how long it will take before your buyer receives their item. With the growing and evolving e-commerce requirements, many sales channels have adjusted their options to allow for Leadtime to Ship to be utilized. Unfortunately, not all sales channels handle this value equally.
Each sales channel offers a way to update these options on your listings. Each way can be slightly different and not all sales channels can be updated from within your Marketplace Management account.
Leadtime to Ship is different than the shipping templates you can utilize on Amazon, eBay, or Walmart.
Every sales channel offers unique options:
Amazon will allow users to set the Leadtime to Ship on a per-SKU basis. You can assign Shipping profiles within Amazon but those profiles do not negatively impact the Leadtime to Ship. This is different from the shipping profiles that can be assigned on a per-SKU basis.
- You can assign Leadtime to Ship for Amazon through Marketplace Management.
- The Leadtime to Ship value is prioritized over the shipping profile that is established on the same SKU. These are two separate fields recognized by Amazon and Marketplace Management can update both the Leadtime and the Shipping profile separately.
eBay has adapted to using shipping templates or profiles to manage the Leadtime to Ship/Handling Time. There are no restrictions for any category.
- You can add and edit pre-existing shipping templates for eBay within your eBay account.
- You can assign pre-existing templates through Marketplace Management in the Listings Workspace
Walmart has recently adjusted its policy and you can now create shipping templates within your Walmart account. A shipping template is different from a Leadtime to Ship/Lag Time. You can only be approved for a Lag Time exception by submitting an appeal through your Walmart account.
- Here is the direct link where you can apply for a Leadtime to Ship/Lag Time exception
- Marketplace Management cannot force Walmart to accept your request.
- Lead time on your products is different from assigning a Shipping Template on Walmart directly.
Other sales channels
Each channel has unique options for updating the Leadtime to Ship. You must adjust those values on the sales channel directly.