We can update your Leadtime to Ship per SKU for Amazon.
The Leadtime to Ship that is assigned to your SKU's is very important as it will indicate how long it will take before your buyer receives their item. With the growing and evolving e-commerce requirements, many sales channels have adjusted their options to allow for Leadtime to Ship to be utilized. Unfortunately not all sales channel handle this value equally.
Each sales channel offers a way to update these options on your listings. Each way can be slightly different and not all sales channels can be updated from within your Cart Multichannel Management account.
Leadtime to Ship is different then the shipping templates you can utilize on Amazon, eBay, or Walmart.
Every sales channel offers unique options:
Amazon will allow users to set the Leadtime to Ship on a per SKU basis. You can assign Shipping profiles within Amazon but those profiles do not negatively impact the Leadtime to Ship. This is different then the shipping profiles that can be assigned on a per SKU basis.
- You can assign Leadtime to Ship for Amazon through Cart Multichannel Management.
- The Leadtime to Ship value is prioritized over the shipping profile that is established on the same SKU. These are two separate fields recognized by Amazon and Cart Multichannel Management can update both the Leadtime and the Shipping profile separately.
eBay has adapted to using shipping templates or profiles to manage the Leadtime to Ship/Handling Time. There are no restrictions for any category.
- You can add and edit pre-existing shipping templates for eBay within your eBay account.
- You can assign pre-existing templates through Cart Multichannel Management in the Listings Workspace
Walmart has recently adjusted their policy and you can now create shipping templates within your Walmart account. A shipping template is different then a Leadtime to Ship/Lag Time. You can only be approved for a Lag Time exception by submitting an appeal through your Walmart account.
- Here is the direct link where you can apply for a Leadtime to Ship/Lag Time exception
- Cart Multichannel Management cannot force Walmart to accept your request.
- Leadtime on your products is different then assigning a Shipping Template on Walmart directly.
- Walmart.com's official article covering shipping templates.
- Cart Multichannel Management Knowledge Base articles
Other sales channels
Each channel has unique options for updating the Leadtime to Ship. You must adjust those values on the sales channel directly.