If you notice that prices and quantities are not updating eBay there are steps that you can take to find a solution.
When Prices or Quantities are not applying in eBay, or new eBay listings are not importing into SellerActive, this will direct you through the appropriate steps to identify and address the issue. These are the same steps SellerActive’s Support Team uses for optimal results.
Confirm that the SellerActive eBay integration is active and for the correct eBay or eBay Motors setup
- Confirm that your eBay seller account is not suspended.
- When looking at listing in eBay, see if “Motor” part of any of the category names
- It is easy to confuse these two integrations but we consider these as separate marketplaces. This is very common with missing orders within our platform
- Check eBay integration is on, or eBay Motors integration if the above is true.Confirm SellerActive/eBay integration is functional
- Click the bottom green Save button and check the red text for anything other than “settings saved”.
- Click Import
- Clicking import is the best way to check for duplicate SKU's. This is the most common error that you might run into.
Check for duplicate SKU interference - *This is the most common reason for eBay listings not importing into SellerActive*
- 20 minutes after importing, open or refresh the Notifications page as this will highlight the full inventory file for review.
- If there is a duplicate SKUs warning from eBay, check it’s dated today. Older notifications will not be removed automatically however a new notification should replace the older notification.
- A recent duplicate SKU notification should be addressed by following the steps in our Fix Duplicate SKUs article.
Examine the individual listing for errors and discrepancies
- If importing a listing, is it live on eBay directly?
- Out of stock listings won’t be pulled into SellerActive.
- Check eBay site to confirm it exists there with the identical SKU as in SellerActive
- Is this a variation item?
- It is common for older variation items to be removed or adjusted on the marketplace directly. It is important to make sure that if you were to remove a variation item that you will perform that action within SellerActive and on the marketplace.
- Check your listings for item level errors in bulk within eBay directly
- If the listing in question is older or if it has been out of stock for a long period of time, it could be that the eBay Item ID is out of date and we haven't been updated with a new eBay Item ID. Prompting an Import will solve this problem.
- If it was recently out of stock, is Enable Automatic Relisting turned on?
- Settings -> Integrations -> eBay
- If this setting is not enabled and you are moving from a quantity of zero to above a quantity of zero, this is the most common situation.
For assistance with creating listings in eBay rather than troubleshooting existing ones, see this article.
Related articles or links:
How to Fix Duplicate SKUs on eBay Items
Out of Stock Option on eBay