February 20, 2020
“SellerActive” means SellerActive, Inc.
“Site(s)” or “site(s)” or “Website(s)” or “website(s)” means all Services offered by SellerActive and its related companies; the SellerActive network of websites under the domain SellerActive.com, its subdomains, and any other website that links to these Term and Conditions (including any versions optimized for viewing on a wireless or tablet device); all e-mail newsletters published or distributed by; and all other interactive features and communications provided by SellerActive, however accessed and/or used, that are operated by us, made available by us, or produced and maintained by SellerActive.
“US” means the United States of America.
SellerActive cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal information only as needed to deliver our products, services, websites and mobile applications, and to communicate with you about the same, or as you have requested as defined in our Terms & Conditions. Your personal information includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- eMail address
- Company name
- Billing and payment information
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
How To Contact Us
What information we collect, how we collect it, and why
Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
- create an account or purchase any of our Services (example: billing information, including name, address, credit card number);
- connect our Services to your marketplace accounts on third-party websites (example: login and authentication information necessary to maintain connection; order and inventory information downloaded from these third-party websites);
- connect our Services to third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services (example: login and authentication information necessary to maintain connection; order and inventory information downloaded from these third-party websites);
- request assistance from our Customer Success team (example: phone number, eMail);
- complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (example: eMail, postal address);
- However, we also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance, such as:
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to measure website traffic and activity.
‘Do Not Track’ Third Party Tracking
Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and publicly available information about your online activities invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “do not track”, visit http://allaboutdnt.org. Third parties, other than our service providers, do not have our permission to track which websites you visit prior to and/or after visiting our Site. That said, we cannot control all third-party tracking, and there may be third-party tracking without our knowledge or consent.
Supplemented Data may be received about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you so that we can update, expand and analyze the accuracy of our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How we utilize information
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which we have been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or (3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing our Services. We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services. We utilize this information to:
- Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Processing credit card payments
- Web hosting providers for the provision of the Services
- External third-party applications we have partnered with that utilize SellerActive’s public Application Program Interface. Connecting your SellerActive account to those third-party applications is optional.
- Conducting contests or surveys
- Performing analysis of our Services
- Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
- Customer Success relationship management
We only share your personal information as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors they may be permitted to use) are subject to strict data processing and confidential terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal information for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
We may also share your information with third parties under a non-disclosure agreement for the purpose of facilitating / allowing a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, in which case the acquiring company may continue to utilize your data in the manner for which it was provided and intended.
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third-party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service-related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Text (SMS) messages
- Telephone calls
- Online chat from the SellerActive website
- Automated phone calls or text messages.
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
How we secure, store and retain your data
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations; or
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
How you can access, update or delete your data.
To easily access, view, or update your personal information, or to update your subscription preferences, please sign into your Account and visit “Store Profile”
Age and country restrictions
Our Services are available for purchase and access only from within the US for those over the age of 18.