SellerActive was recently acquired by Cart.com at the beginning of the year. Since then, there have been a number of updates to get our product to align in terms of look and feel. Rest assured, the same great features like multi-channel management and repricing are still front and center with our service.
Our partnership with Cart.com begins a series of product releases focused on supporting the acquisition. Most notably are single-sign-on capabilities and design and application updates.
Cart.com Single Sign-On (SSO)
Single Sign On (SSO) from the Cart.com platform into SellerActive. This allows SellerActive users and Cart users to share authentication so that users of both platforms can freely access each system.
- The SSO is active for new Cart users joining the SellerActive platform.
- Current SellerActive users who are interested in using Cart services, including SSO, should contact their account manager.
SellerActive Website and Platform Updates
We’ve already begun making notable changes to the SellerActive platform. These include:
- Fonts/Icons/Color updates to match the rest of the Cart platform
- The Cart application switcher lets a user switch between all services of the Cart platform from one application
- Upcoming: A new ‘Add Product’ flow allows users to more easily create products inside of SellerActive through a step by step wizard. This will be released in Q2.
Reach Out To SellerActive
For more information on any of these updates email our support team or give us a call at 1.800.545.7385 and select option 2 when prompted.
If you call by phone and leave a message, please include your company name and your account login email.