Hard to believe it's already November — and that we'll soon be hearing Christmas bells!
But it's also the perfect time to start activating your holiday sales strategies. A helpful motivator lies in eBay’s suggested practices for optimizing success during the holiday shopping season.
In the eBay 2020 Seasonal Playbook retailers will find a host of solutions for their holiday sales questions:
- A 13-page holiday shipping guide
- All the carrier shipping dates and guidelines to get your packages delivered by Dec. 25th
- Tips on optimizing the perfect listing
- Social media marketing advice for the holidays
- Research on popular trends and products
- Seller insights on keeping your momentum going during this busy time of year
And that’s just the start! eBay definitely provides sellers with just about anything they need to reach all of their end-of-year goals.
Tips from SellerActive
Our experts at SellerActive also have a few recommendations that will help ecommerce sellers optimize their selling practices on eBay . . .
1. Sort out your SKU and inventory synchronization
- Publish your product SKUs in sync with the other channels to make sure inventory flows between all platforms.
- Utilize FBA cross-channel or 3PL partners such as Deliverr to cut down on warehouse overhead and meet or exceed fulfillment expectations offered to your customers.
SellerActive has recently updated their market data connection with eBay and is faster than ever at searching for competitors (based on UPC or MPN) while making sure you are competitive based on custom pricing rules that you set.3. Never miss an opportunity to stand out in the crowd with content rich listing practices
Fill out as many of the Item Specific attribute fields for your listings. eBay listing content systems heavily favor listings that are accurately described. Promoting your listings has never been more important on eBay and item specifics will help your products stand out. Take a look at this page to get ahead of any new listing requirements for eBay by checking for errors and recommendations.
Maximize Profit this Holiday Season
Speaking of advertising, consider gaining more visibility for your listings through eBay's Promoted Listings program.
Visit the program’s site above to capture best practices for advertising on eBay, and details on tracking the performance of your Promoted Listings.
And please let us know if you have any other holiday-specific questions in the meantime.
Happy holiday selling!