- Starting today you'll notice you can remove listings from SellerActive via the bulk action button in the Listings Workspace:
These listings will be removed from SellerActive, but wont be taken down from your sales channels. To remove a listing permanently, continue taking them down from each sales channel.
- You can adjust your Maximum visible quantities and Minimum quantity thresholds via the REST API. These parameters, formally called min and max buffers, give you finer control over how many items are for sale on a particular sales channel.
- We are now importing the shipping service from WooCommerce.
- We fixed an issue for Amazon quantity updates that was affecting sellers enrolled in the Remote FBA program. For more information on the problem and its solution, check out the knowledgebase article.
- Unit price is no longer required when creating orders via the REST API.
- Some fairly large performance improvements to our internal APIS which should result in faster load times throughout the app.